EXPORTING TO CARIBBEAN, SOUTH AMERICA, CENTRAL AMERICA AND BEYOND
If you’re building in the Caribbean, South America or Central America, you don’t have to rely on local suppliers. Decks & Docks Lumber Company is a U.S.-based full-service construction supplier that exports materials to wherever our customers need them. Because we have a broad supplier network, we are not as affected by materials shortages, and we can negotiate to get the best prices for or our customers. In addition to our already competitive domestic pricing, we never upcharge for our exports. Our Export Specialist in Ft. Lauderdale will work with you to source all of your building needs for your international project – from foundation to finishing touches. From there, we can assist with freight and logistics to help maximize efficiencies and minimize cost. Call us today at +1 954-462-9099 or tell us how to contact you. Decks & Docks is standing by to get your materials delivered so your projects can get underway and completed as quickly as possible.
Composite Decking / Engineered Lumber
Our biggest export is composite and manufactured lumber, which is ideal for harsh marine environments. In addition to being durable, manufactured deck boards also look terrific for years of maintenance-free enjoyment. As a 25-year-old company, and the biggest seller in the southeast U.S. of composite and engineered decking, Decks & Docks also knows a thing or two about the best brands out there. Talk to our one of our experts and we can help you find the right product for your project. Our preferred brands:
- Trex is an industry leader, whose boards have a tough shell surrounding a strong composite core and is available in 1 inch and 2 inch thicknesses.
- Azek boasts no organic content – just 100% capped PVC – and has the longest warranty in the industry, in addition to the widest selection of colors.
- WearDeck is ideal for replacing PT wood since it is the strongest manufactured deck board, made from fiberglass-reinforced plastic (HDPE).
- Fiberon offers both a PVC and a capped composite board in a range of colors to match any decor.
Decks & Docks is based in coastal Florida, so we know first-hand what marine environments do to building materials. Every railing system we sell is tried and tested to look great and stay strong for years. While we can source any railing system for your project, we are fans of:
- Powder-Coated Aluminum: Budget friendly, style-neutral, long-lasting.
- Composite: Easy to install, range of colors, mix-and-match options.
- Stainless Steel / Cable: Modern look, customizable post options.
- Vinyl: Low maintenance, coastal look, budget friendly.
Hardwoods are the choice of builders looking for both strength and beauty. Both price and quality can fluctuate considerably with hardwoods like ipe, cumaru, teak and mahogany, so rely on Decks & Docks to source the best materials at the best price and pass the savings to you. We never upcharge for exports – Our prices are the same for our domestic and export customers. Give us a call to discuss your project and we will get you the right materials, the right fasteners, and the right substructure material – no matter where you are.
Lumber, Wood Piling, and Plywood
Decks & Docks started as a lumber company, and we remain the most trustworthy source in our area for quality and durable wood. From structural lumber, to pressure-treated deck boards, to specialty accents, to treated pilings, Decks & Docks has every type wood your project requires. We stock structural lumber ranging from 2″ x 2″ pickets, up to 12″ x 12″ timbers, in a range of treatment levels from ground contact to salt-water-immersion. MarineDeck, our brand of marine-grade decking, is top quality – very few knots or cracks, and a beautiful dressed finish. We also stock treated piling is as small as 6″ x 12′, up to 12″ x 50′, with additional custom sizes available. Our piling is typically treated for saltwater immersion at 2.5 CCA, but any common treatment is available.
Hardware – Stainless Steel and Galvanized
Decks & Docks is truly a one-stop shop for building a deck or dock: pilings, structural lumber, decking, and all the hardware you need to complete your deck or dock. Most hardware is available in both stainless steel and galvanized.
- Bolts in sizes tailored for marine applications: lags, carriage, and machine bolts, up to 20″ in length
- All thread and tie backs
- Joist hangers and hurricane ties
- Fasteners for deck boards and hidden clip systems
- Nails and spikes up to 6″
- Muro and Quik Drive auto-feed tools and fasteners
- Any specialty fastener from Simpson Strong-Tie, Starborn and Grip Rite
Vinyl Seawall / Vinyl Sheet Pile
Longer-lasting than wood, more durable than concrete, and engineered to work with the forces of water and tides to diffuse their power. When used in conjunction with earth-anchoring systems and concrete reinforcement, vinyl sheet pile is hands-down the best defense against erosion and best investment to protect valuable waterfront property. Decks & Docks carries z-profile and u-profile panels, with a range of thicknesses and strength ratings to cover any need – small residential, to large commercial, to entire municipal waterfronts. We also export tiebacks, Manta Ray anchors, rebar, stirrups, and all the hardware needed for seawall installation.