DECKING MADE TO LAST.
Grated decking features a pattern of cutouts that allow water and sunlight to pass through. This makes it a great option for areas prone to storms and storm surges. Made from polypropylene, grated decks are attractive, durable, easy to install, and safe.
At Decks & Docks, we’re proud to offer ThruFlow grated decking. Plus, we have all the materials and hardware you need to complete your project.
Choose from a variety of colors and sizes to match your project needs, property, and style. ThruFlow offers 6 different panel products, each of which is available in different colors or sizes so you can customize your dock. Contact one of our experts to determine which ThruFlow product is best for your project.
- EASY TO INSTALL. Grated decking comes in panels that feature connecting tabs and elongated screws. Each ThruFlow product has an installation guide specific to its panels to make installation simple.
- DURABLE. ThruFlow’s grated decking products can withstand loads of 1,000 lbs or 1,300 depending on whether you choose a reinforced product.
- LIGHTWEIGHT. Because of its construction, grated decking is lighter than other traditional decking products.
- ACCESSIBLE. Adding a ramp is easy with ThruFlow grated decking. QRamp allows you to quickly make your deck or dock more accessible. Plus, because water can flow through the decking, there’s less chance of slipping on wet boards.
- ECO-FRIENDLY. Many environmental agencies prefer having over-water deck surfaces with maximum light penetration, which grated decking provides. In addition, if your dock requires power, ThruFlow offers Sol, a grated decking product with integrated solar panels to help you charge your dock lights or tools.
- MAINTENANCE-FREE. Unlike wood decking that needs to be cleaned and sealed regularly, grated decking doesn’t require maintenance.
- UV RESISTANT. UV rays don’t just discolor decking, they can weaken decking over time. Thankfully, with ThruFlow, you don’t have to worry about that. Their industry-leading UV protection helps keep their grated decking panels looking their best for years and reduces the impact of UV rays.
- NON-SLIP SURFACE. ThruFlow engineered its panels to be safe for everyone. With a non-slip surface, they can help lessen the chances of slip and falls, even when wet.
Order ThruFlow Grated Decking
From Decks & Docks
Decks & Docks is your one-stop-shop for all of your decking needs. From lumber to tools and hardware, we carry everything you need to get the job done right.
When it comes to decking, you have options. Whether you’re looking to craft a gorgeous backyard retreat from wood, composite, or PVC decking, Decks & Docks has top-of-the-line options to help bring your vision to life.
If you’re not sure what type of decking you should get, don’t worry. Our team is happy to help you determine which type of decking will work best for your project. Stop by one of our locations or contact us online to learn more.
DECKS & DOCKS:
YOUR OASIS AWAITS
Are you ready to get started?
Chat with one of our experts today!