The Anglers LED advanced underwater lighting system is like no other. The patent pending design is by far the most energy-efficient system without sacrificing power or luminosity. It has been engineered to attract more fish than any other light on the market. Most importantly, it is virtually maintenance free!
Set up is simple – unbox, drop into the water, and plug in. Within minutes you’ll be enjoying your new waterfront oasis.
- Energy-efficient LED uses up to half the power of conventional bulb system
- Low-voltage LED means no high voltage going into the water, providing a safer swimming environment
- Precision machined aircraft aluminum body with triple O-ring seal guarantees a leak-free system underwater
- Designed to reflect light and heat to the ¼” thick lens which virtually eliminates algae and barnacle growth
- Waterproof power supply with water-resistant GFCI protection
- Engineered with a low center of gravity, allowing it to be tossed into the water, making installation simple and quick
- Modular design allows multiple lights to connect from one power supply
- Pressure tested to 150psi, or 345ft
- Utilizes a true vivid green LED light, unlike conventional yellow metal halide bulbs
- 50,000 hour LED vs. 5,000-hour metal halide
- Patent pending design
- 1 year manufacturer defect warranty
Questions and Answers
On This Page
- 0.1 Questions and Answers
- 0.2 About Us
- 1 UNDERWATER LIGHTING FROM YOUR MARINE CONSTRUCTION SUPPLIER.
Our Patent pending energy efficient LED uses up to half the power of conventional bulb systems. Our lights provide a perfect balance of true vivid green light output and heat, maximizing the attraction of fish. Most importantly our low voltage system provides a safe swimming environment.
Underwater lights from Anglers LED are simple to install in just a matter of minutes. They are virtually plug-and-play. Simply secure your waterproof LED driver, toss the light in the desired location, and plug the electrical cord into your GFCI outlet.
All Angler LED lights come with a 30’ cord. Longer cords are available at a charge of $1.50 per foot.
For the best results in clear water, our underwater lights should be placed in water depths of 5′ to 20′ of water.
Yes! In consideration of the time and dedication taken to produce the best product on the market today, we stand behind our product 100%.
We include a 2-year replacement warranty.
Anglers LED was formed with over 40 years of combined experience machining marine parts that last. Our quality and customer service are unparalleled.
Anglers LED underwater lights are built to the highest standards using the best quality materials. Our in-house machining and assembly enables us to offer the best top-rated quality product at competitive pricing.
Come see what you have been missing!